Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Day 1- Your Best Friend

I don't have a best friend, I have these :3


Dear Susie,
   Once upon a time on September 20th, 2003 at noon, we met in the cafeteria as dorky third graders with weird teeth and interesting voices, and we became total best friends.
    I love you so much, and I love how our friendship can survive anything, even an entire year of not talking to each other and how after that horrible year we were able to pick up right where we left off and I was your number one on Myspace once again and it was just like nothing ever happened.
     I love how you're so you and unlike any other person that has ever come into my life and how you're so indescribable in personality. I love how nothing ever brings you down and how you love to live your life to the fullest and find the best in almost everything. You know that saying, life is like a box of chocolates? Well, you're my box of chocolates cause I never know what I'm going to get with you, but no matter what I know it's always good. And I love that.
Mucho Amor, 
Ellie
Dear Maylan, 
      You're my conscious. Over the years I've known you you've totally kept me from doing most of the crazy things I would have done otherwise. There are so many little things about you that I appreciate so much. Like how you know absolutely anything and how our conversations are so weird and you understand every single oddity to come out of my mouth. 
      It's amazing that we have so many things in common but at the same we're so different and how you never, ever, ever get old. You're so creative. One of the things I love the most about you is how when I'm with you we make the most out of nothing like the time we were Mexican super heroes, or when we made Cobra Starship puppets out of paper towels and nail polish because it was four in the morning and we were bored. And how you totally hated me when I made a balloon of you know who and taped it to your bed.
     Oh, and I love how whenever someone asks if we're related we say we're cousins and then totally lol as they believe us. Without you my life would be totally different, in like the worst way. I'm so glad I met you.
Love,
Your Kidney :3
Dear Kiara,
      You are so unbelievably awesome, and I hope you know that. I wish I would have met you like... in the fetus or something because you're just so awesome it's a shame to have known you for such little time. Even though I yell at you, I totally adore how perverted you are. It absolutely makes my day when you make people uncomfortable. 
       I feel like I've known you forever.  Though I kind of have in kid years. You're so short, it makes my day, like that time where you couldn't reach the seat in front of you. Which by the way was the same day you made me watch How to Train Your Dragon in 2D even though we totally paid for it in 3D. I will never forgive you!!!
      You draw so well and hanging out with you is like the best. Thank you so much for putting up with me and sitting out of class with me when I felt like butt. You really helped me out through some bad times, and I could never thank you enough. Also, thank you for being the best luck ever. 
Love,
Ellie

Dear Kathleen,
   Oh my fricken Jesus, you have to be the most emotionally disturbed person I have ever met in my entire life you dirty filthy bum. I fucking love you. I love telling your little sister that everything means orgy. You're always the highlight of my day. Thank you for eating my scraps every day and agreeing to stalk people with me during lunch. 
     You are a metaphorical genius. You should write some kind of sick depraved poetry for sociopaths in prison. My absolute favorite thing about you is how you never fail to viciously insult me. It builds character. I also like your large chest scrotum, they came in a close second. Your wool too. Oh, and how you always describe things in some really weird hysterical way.
     Did I mention you make my day, every day? I love you :3
Love, 
Ellie
Dear Gaby,
    We don;t really know each other that well but you deserve to be written to.
    I love you :D
Love,
 Ellie

Dear Nicole, 
     Even though we've drifted and we like never talk anymore, you're one of my favorite people currently in existence that aren't Bert McCracken related. I will forever remember our tea parties and random adventures. Hanging out with you is made seven billion times better by the fact that it's so rare, and always so much fun an really really weird. 
     Thank you for being smart enough to be in gifted in the fifth grade so we could sit together and make fun of soft haired kid and lose our marbles. You're the best ^-^
Love,
Ellie
Also, everyone I call best friend:
Mario
Shixiu
Those people who's names I don't know
That fire fighter
Deborah
My Special friend
the father of my children
Briana
Ana and other Ana
and like... Chris? 
plus roughly 80% of everybody else I know :3 

No comments:

Post a Comment