Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day 10- Someone You Don't Talk to As Much as You'd Like to

Dear Nicole,
   We don't talk as much as we used to. In fact, we don't really talk at all. We used to be so close, it was epic.
    Like, we were such good friends that I still talked to you after your mom tried to steal my liver, which would make a lot of people wanna stop being friends with someone.
    We've had like the most epic of times, with our tea parties and the Adventures of Billy Bob and the Padded bra with Susie and that one time we got in a car chase with your cousin except we were on foot so it totally wasn't fair and that one time that I will never ever forgive you for when you made me see the light with Inu.
     Everything was so awesome when you were totally in love with a dog demon.
     But now, all I ever get is maybe a two hour conversation at some odd hour of the night or that one time when I randomly showed up at your house and your mom didn't find that weird at all.
      And that's not cool! we've had too many near death experiences to barely talk anymore!!! Do not make me break into your house, it's just like a mile away, I WILL show up!!!!!
Love,
Ellie

No comments:

Post a Comment