Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

Day 9- Someone You Wish You Could Meet

Dear Bert McCracken,
        You are one of the most amazing people that I have never met before. Your music like totally speaks to my soul in a non cheesy way, if that's even possible.
        I hope one day to murder your wide and marry you, only in the least creepy of ways. Okay, scratch that, I'm not saying that publicly... hehehe....
       I love how you know Jeph Howard, the second coolest man alive, which is another reason I totally love you.
       I remember the exact moment when i discovered your amazingness, it was one night in the sixth grade, I was watching Fuse and I Caught Fire came on and I was like "I must look up this band, their lead singer glows in the dark!" And then, a whole year later, you were dubbed my favorite band.
       Thankyou for bringing amazing music to the world, and for not liking pants. And for not knowing what initials are. And for tormenting Steven from Steven's Untitled Rock Show. And for acting like you're like six years old. And for being totally prettyful. And also for sometimes having a sweet man beard :3 And for wearing glitter. And for having the prettiest eyes EVER.
Visual aids of his amazingness:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zntsH1ceN5I

No comments:

Post a Comment